It appears Xiegu has a new direct-sampling SDR portable transceiver in the works.
Along with the photos above, here’s the teaser Xiegu shared via their Twitter account today:
Xiegu New product Introduction
It is a new generation of ultra-portable shortwave transceiver. It adopts advanced RF direct sampling architecture and is equipped with powerful baseband and RF units. It integrates rich functions of major models and has built-in popular remote network control function. [B]ringing you a new amateur radio experience.
- RF direct acquisition architecture, HF/50MHz full-mode transceiver
- Supports listening to WFM broadcast frequency bands and supports listening to aviation frequency bands
- Built-in high-efficiency automatic antenna tuner
- Support network remote control
- Integrated standing wave scanner and voice pager
- Integrated modem, preset text messages, CW automatic calling
- Standardly equipped with high stability TCXO internal clock source
- External expansion equipment can be connected to expand the frequency band